Zucchini-Chard Falafel Patties
Mix together and set aside (this is your flax egg):
- 1 TBS ground flax seed
- 2 TBS water
Mix in the food processor….
- 4 cups grated, drained zucchini
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped fresh chard
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 TBS nutritional yeast
- 1 TBS vegetable broth powder
- 2 TBS tahini
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- the flax egg from above
Pour mixture into a bowl and add….
- 1 cup chickpea/fava flour
Use a small scoop to form little patties.
Mix together in a saucer….
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Coat the patties in the panko mixture and place in air fryer.
Bake for twenty minutes at 400 in the air fryer, turning at midpoint.
2 thoughts on “Zucchini-Chard Falafel Patties”
Hey S, I can’t find your other email. Is this one public?
On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 1:14 AM, Sideways Cottage… wrote:
> Mags posted: ” Zucchini-Chard Falafel Patties Mix together and set aside > (this is your flax egg): 1 TBS ground flax seed 2 TBS water Mix in the food > processor…. 4 cups grated, drained zucchini 1/2 chopped onion 2 cups > chopped fresh chard 1 15.5-ounce can chi” >
It is public. I’ll message you our e-mails on FB messenger.